Circus

Friday, May 08, 2015


Anyone ready for a finals week? Not me! Someone seriously shoot me... This is the part that I loathe about every semester. Finals. Not only did I enjoy blogging this in a circus theme, but I enjoyed the new truth hair that I just had to get! Not to mention that I just love the pin up look! The dress that I am wearing is exclusively at the Dark Style Fair by Legal Insanity! This dress comes in many different shades of colors and different patterns! The shoes I am wearing are from the Olala Event Round 4 which my readers can pick up there! Sorry for the short post, but I am going to start studying! Wish me some luck <3

Hair: Fynnea by TRUTH

Skin: Debra by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Red RARE by Tabou Irresistible

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Bellatrix Spiked Dress Lace by Legal Insanity @ Dark Style Fair

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Retro Strap High Heels by =sexy bish= @ Olala Event Round 4


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive