Kiss My Lips

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


Hurrah! I got my ear infection medication! I have a whole laundry list of things to do today sooo lets get the ball rolling! First things first, I've got a new outfit set from Dru Wear which is exclusively available at the Olala Event Round 4! The one thing I love about her outfits is that she gives you a personal 'Stanley'. Stanley is a dinosaur that has come with every outfit that I have been given. I think Stanley is adorable. Last but not least I have this wonderful sexy pose by Verocity which is exclusively at Suicide Dollz! Yay for events that require shopping <3

Hair: Sunhild by Damselfly

Skin: Lila by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Red RARE by Tabou Irresistible

Outfit & Adornments: Clair by DruWear @ Olala Event Round 4

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Calixia 1 by Verocity @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive