Out of the Woods

Monday, January 11, 2016


I know this is just a tad bit late, but here we go! Happy New Year my readers! Today I have not only some goodies just from the last Arcade round, but I have a sponsor item from the one and only Delirium! This Madi Double Shirt comes in different textures and is a great way to lounge around in style in our Second Life! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least, I have this wonderful New Years Pose (I admit, a couple of weeks late) that is still on sale at the main store of Something New! Happy New Year everyone <3

Hair: Letters and Lipstick by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Madi Double Shirt by Delirium

Pants: Lepore Navy by ColdLogic

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Shoes: Charmin' Xmas Shoes by MoonAmore

Pose: Happy New Year by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive