Chewing Gum

Friday, January 15, 2016


On this incredibly foggy evening, I am proud to bring my readers a post that is not only sexy, but is full of birthday spirit! Thanks to my wonderful fiances help (with photoshop and other things that made this necessary) I was able to make this collab a wonder edition to my blog! The reason for this very unique post, is that today is my Real Life 22nd birthday! I am pretty much awkward with birthdays in general so this is really the icing on the cake for me. Today's sponsor items are from Delirium and Something New! First and foremost we have our wonderful cute short shorts with Delirium that come in many different designs that my readers can find at the main store! These are my favorite because not only can I admire my avatar's lovely bottom, but it also makes a great shot for any pin up scene! Last but not least we have Something New with a wonderful new sexy pose that is available at Pose Lover Monthly. Haypp Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon.

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Meoow Lingerie by Legal Insanity

Bottoms: Lola High Waist Shorts by Delirium

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Biker Chick by Something New @ Pose Lover Monthly


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive