Fly Me to The Moon

Monday, January 18, 2016


Not only do I have a sponsor item for my readers today, but I also have a design that fit my mood for the day that I have created myself! My college schedule is once again back and I am going to get a tad bit busy again! But alas, I will always make time for my readers and my hobby. First and foremost, I have this lovely pose from Something New which appeals to my love of animals, in particular horses. This is one of two poses that are available at the main store of Something New which my readers can come and grab! Last, but not least, I have a design of my own that I created which comes in many different colors that look the best in a kind of royal attitude. My personal favorite though has to be the cream. brings out the best in my pale skin. My readers can also grab this at the marketplace store. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Jezebel Cream by Rosetta's Garden

Sandals: Antheia by Maitreya

Pose: Horse Love 1 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive