Immortal

Sunday, January 24, 2016


I'm feeling nostalgic latley, and thanks to an idea (that was bloomed up by Skyra) I was able to put something into more! That, and I have been in my 90's rock and roll mood too, which made this all black outfit. I have lately been trying to find some new rock/alternative that I actually enjoy listening too, but I'm afraid I'm stuck to old habits. With that in mind, I bring one of my previous posts from years ago, and a pose that might just make eyes pop open from Something New! This post not only looks sexy but makes anyone who uses it scream with envy. My readers can get this exclusive pose that the main store of Something New! <3 Happy Shopping

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Headband: Ribbon Stone Rose by Zenith

Earrings: Planetary Earrings Red by [free bird ]

Dress: Serena Dress Black by KATHAARIAN

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Brandy by :Deadpool:

Pose: Stairway to Heaven by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive