Survival

Sunday, January 10, 2016





" I can see the finish line with each line that I finish
I'm so close to my goals I can almost pole vault over the goal post
And if I don't got enough in the tank, maybe I can just siphon enough
To fill up this last can, man will I survive in this climate or what?
They said I was washed up, and got a blood bath
I'm not a rapper, I'm an adapter, I can adjust"

I have a special blog post for all my readers, while this isn't with any of my sponsors... I decided to ring in the New Year with a post of posts! I have the famous Envi of Second Life with me. Him and I concocted this tribal theme and he just made it even more steamy! I fell in love with the outfit that I was wearing the moment I picked my theme, then of course when I searched marketplace, I found where I needed to look. Zenith! I have quite the obsession with Zenith I swear.... Then of course I have the Mr. Sexy Man of Second Life over here sporting his sponsors as well! My readers can check him on on his blog as well at Through the Eyes of the Envious! I will have a link down below for your reading pleasure! I admire the amazons, but what I love about our post, is that we took that concept and made it a reality with these pictures. We are survivors. Other than that, I have to go get packed, I have a trip to make! Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

P.S. Side Note, by the time this is posted I will already be on the road back to Texas again! Sorry for the lack of blogging, but alas, I refuse to blog without the best graphics card (which is at home)! There's more to come soon <3

Envi

Hair: Devin by Speakeasy @ SirMonthly

Crown: Iron Crown Platinum by Alchemy

Head: Project Head Classic by The Shops

Body/Hands/Feet: The Mesh Project by The Shops

Tattoo: Oya by Speakeasy @ TMD

Briefs: Briefs TMP v2 Sky Blue by Swagga @ SirMonthly

Mount: The Huntress Panther Mystic by Alchemy



Rosy

Hair: Solace by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka 

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit & Adornments: The Shaman Set Small Black by Alchemy

Tattoo: Atria by Letis Tattoo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive