Stitches

Monday, December 28, 2015


I'm just itching to be able to jump into the new year! There are so many things coming up in my future, I just simply can't imagine it all happening. I am sure my readers are recovering from their sugar comas, upset stomachs and other varieties of upsets regarding the Christmas cheer. One thing I know for sure is that family comes first, but unfortunately, after a time we grow tired of family in small spaces. Then we ask them to kindly leave and that we will miss them, but really we are relishing the fact that they are temporarily gone. Trust me, I adore my family, but weeks with them get a little tiring and trust me, a little hairy as well once food is consumed at a great rate. Today I am celebrating the fact that the new year is coming upon us and that is cause for celebration! First and foremost, I have an outfit that has just come out from Delirium! This outfit comes in many different types of textures and colors which makes all of my readers unique when wearing this cute dress! My readers can buy this beauty at the main store of Delirium! Also, I'd like to note that I am quite enjoying my new mesh head and body! I can't wait to continue on with more dresses and outfits in the new year! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Fiona Puffy Dress Flower 5 by Delirium

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Tiffany Heels by [M.Second]

Pose: Amira 2 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive