If I Should Fall Behind

Tuesday, December 05, 2017


We said we'd walk together
Baby come what may
Back from the twilight
Should we lose our way
As we were walking
A hand should slip free
I'll wait for you
Should I fall behind wait for me

Swore we'd travel together
Darlin' side by side
We'd help each other 
Stay in stride
Each lover steps on
So differently
So I'll wait for you 
Should I fall behind wait for me

Everyone dreams of
A love lasting and true
You and I know what this world can do
So let's make ourselves be
That the other may see
And I'll wait for you
Should I fall behind wait for me

I remember this entire Faith Hill album... I practically grew up singing this. Sometimes the songs that you grew up with fit your mood completely. On a totally oddball note... I have had exactly four butter sandwiches today! Now, you might be asking why on earth would someone be eating THAT. Well, I am not trying to cause a heart attack.. I just simply don't have enough money and am using what is around the place which is bread and butter! Yep... bread and just butter. That is a butter sandwich! Yeah, puke all you want... it is my life blood right now! Lol. I am feeling more in a black and white kind of mood, I guess lately I have either been super happy or super sad... so I kind of wish I could be this blend of the two instead of the extremes. Alas, you can't always get what you want! Yes... I'm singing that song now. Oh my Lord I'm ADD tonight!

So I have this pose that I am using which is from my sponsor Something Erotic! My readers can start digging into their Christmas packs, which if my readers have followed me for awhile... you'll know that Ally absolutely LOVES Christmas! I'd say Halloween would come first... then Christmas for her! Lol. My readers can get this in the Something Erotic part of the main land! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Lady by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face

Earrings: Taeyeon Earrings by .random.Matter.

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Outfit: Cookie by Blueberry

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Heels: Snapdragon by Empire

Pose: Ho Ho Sexy Ho 2 by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive