Santa Tell Me

Saturday, December 02, 2017



That moment when your good friend decides, "Hey Rosy, we need a new picture now... ours is old as dirt." LOL. So of course I obliged and had her practically pick out an outfit for me because I was feeling lazy and I love her to death. As part of the Christmas spirit I enjoy doing collabs with my friends because not only is it a fun memory of wondering why you aren't wearing panties...but that's part of the fun, wondering the many things! If there's one person I can count on to join me in a photo it would be this chick! Plus, she is a great addition to cuddle with :P As I am tired out from my RL job... I am going to keep this shorter than usual!

Alright so I've got a few things from my sponsors that I need to mention! First and foremost is the snowflakes that are around us! They are a store release from Deadly Nightshade that my readers can use as a typer or just wear! My readers can pick these cute things up at the main store of Deadly Nightshade! Then of course I have this choker that is an exclusive from Pervette only at the Sad November Event! Happy Shopping ♥

Rosy

Hair: Jackie by Doe @ Tannenbaum

Holly: Waiting For Holidays Headpiece by Astralia @ Tannenbaum

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined Up by The Face

Choker: Autumn by Pervette @ Sad November

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Outfit: First Snow by Punk Justus

Tights: Fishnet Tights v1 by Nena

Snowflakes: Winter Effects by Deadly Nightshade


Meli

Hair: Holli by .Olive.

Piercings: Bento Piercing Set 01 by Suicidal Unborn

Rings: Ilaria by Elise

Nails: Compatible Nails system by Astralia

Outfit: Kiss My Nose by Punk Justus


Pose: Friends 91 by Focus Poses


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive