Popsicle

Thursday, November 30, 2017



As I will be going into my second job tomorrow, I have anxiety of course but I'm also hopeful that it will help me take my mind off of things. There has been a lot of changes in my RL recently and adapting to them isn't exactly the easiest thing to ask of me. Just like with any new job I am aiming to make some acquaintances and see if someone might want to grab a good book with me sometime. I am almost a complete South Dakotan, just have to finish off my plates (which apparently isn't the easiest thing to do in the world when you transfer state titles). Once that is finished I will be officially moved in! Even though I am still unpacking my room slowly, trying to make it my own again.. I mean it's been... gosh, 5 years since I've lived in this very room.

So for my readers today, I have two items! First and foremost is this necklace that I am wearing which is only part of the set from Pervette! My readers can pick up this fun ditty exclusively at the Kinky Event! Then we have the cauldron that is being a DIVA (it wouldn't stop stealing the spotlight...literally) which is an exclusive from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can snag this at the Twisted Krissmuss Event! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Rumor by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeliner: Lined Up by The Face

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Bond Necklace 2 by Pervette @ Kinky

Jacket: Plastic Bomber Jacket by ISON

Tattoo: Bomb Fire by Identity

Top: Julia Bra by KITJA

Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Pants: Neve Leggings by ColdLogic

Shoes: Fairytale Platforms Black by Vale Koer

Cauldron: Krissmuss 2017 Red by Deadly Nightshade @ Twisted Krissmuss

Pose: Editorial V2 7 by FoxCity

Pose 2: Editorial V2 1 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive