Found You

Monday, November 27, 2017


Sometimes I get scared of the optimism that invades my mind... thinking it might be deceiving me from the truth.. when the reality is that there is no happiness and I'm just lying to myself. Horrible thoughts right? Imagine this on a daily basis... an hourly basis most days.. welcome to my mind. At least, welcome to my not-so-favorite side of myself. Then we have the side of me that manages to claw her way through, telling my brain to look on the bright side... and see the things that are happening in her life and enjoy them to their fullest extent. Telling myself not to give any fucks about whether or not I might get hurt doing this.. just jump! Now that's the side of me I've been pulling at for years. That bitch needs to come out more, she's fun and full of love to give! 

Anyways, of course I've got some goodies for my readers today! My sponsor item for this post of course is the necklace set that I am wearing that is an exclusive item from Pervette! My readers can snag this cool necklace set that I am obsessed with exclusively at the SaNaRae Event! Happy Shopping y'all ♥

Hair: Nora by RunAway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined Up by The Face

Necklace: Exotic by Pervette @ SaNaRae

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Dapper Top by Cynful 

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Shorts: Ela Shorts by Blueberry

Pose: Candy Candy 2 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive