Never Say Die

Saturday, November 25, 2017


For those that know me well....they would know that the Dixie Chicks are something I grew up on and sang on a daily basis. I was told as a child that I was going to grow up to be some amazing singer and that I was going to be the best. I never had any other expectation of myself but to sing, and sing well, otherwise what else was there to live for. When my father passed away that was difficult enough realizing that my purpose to life wasn't just for him, then having jaw surgery alter my vocal chords made it even harder for me to realize that what had been hard wired into me wasn't what I was meant to do. Maybe one day I'll realize that I just need to live to be happy, but nights like this... listening to songs that bring back strong memories...damn I wish I had that voice back. 

Anyways, I have some sponsor items for my readers today! First and foremost is the outfit that I am wearing which is from 1 Hundred! My readers can get this in the classic 1 Hundred colors exclusively at the Sad November Event! Then of course the necklace that I am wearing is from Pervette which my readers can snag at the Chapter Four as well! Last but not least is the pose that I am using which is from Something New which is an exclusive at the TWE12VE Event! This is the second variation of this pose and I have done that one as well! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Marilyn by Beusy @ District 20

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face

Necklace: Luxe by Pervette @ Chapter Four

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Autumns Leaves by Taox Tattoo

Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Outfit: Fall For Me by 1 Hundred @ Sad November

Pose: Sing For Me 2 by Something New @ TWE12VE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive