Into You

Friday, November 24, 2017


I love how sometimes you use one pose where it's supposed to be used for something completely different and now I have used it for something else! Needless to say I'm proud at how this picture turned out! Now, my Thanksgiving IRL wasn't ideal...but I can appreciate the beauty within the chaos that was the dinner with the family. I hope my readers have had a better experience on their holiday than I did, but you can't expect every year to be ideal. Unfortunately it was a sharp reminder of what was missing in my life and what was taken from me. Which one would think that it would get better with time, but the truth is that those things just come up randomly and sparsely. 

So today I have a sponsor item for my readers! The necklace that I am wearing is exclusively from Pervette! My readers can get this exclusively at The Coven! Also I'd like to mention that everyone better be saving up their lindens and shopping like crazy! These black friday sales are SO worth it this year! Holy Crap! I definitely raided Blueberry this time! Lol! Happy Black Friday Shopping ♥

Hair: Skye Shortbread by !Oleander

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face

Piercings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Rings: Dark Magic Ring Set by Yummy

Nails: Elektra Nails by **RE**

Necklace: Sweet Cross by Pervette @ The Coven

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Jacket: Ela Jackets by Blueberry

Jeans: DWL Classic by Blueberry

Pose: Play Ball 2 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive