Love's Just A Feeling

Thursday, November 23, 2017



I know I've been very quiet this month but I've been working on myself and what I want in my life. Also, holidays are either a super happy time for me... or they are a reminder of what I've lost. The fact that I have both sides of the coin gives me a certain perspective on different things we take for granted and the fact that we should all 'seize the moment'. My family IRL might be frustrating to deal with most of the time, but there are those moments that I wouldn't trade for a second. Those are the moments I cling onto whenever I get frustrated or mad at them, those are the moments I hope will give me a light into a very dark world.

Anyways, today I have a couple of items from my sponsors! First and foremost I have the pose that I am using which is from Something New! My readers can get this as a group gift from the main store of Something New, just join the group and whalla! You can get free poses! ♥ Next up we have these snowflakes that are around me! These snowflakes are activated by either typing, walking or running! They aren't laggy at all so it's a great addition to your regular SL routine! This is made by Deadly Nightshade which my readers can get exclusively at the Peace On Earth grid hunt! Happy Shopping & for those that celebrate... Happy Thanksgiving ♥

On a side note... my readers might be wondering why I did two pictures for this... it's the flip side of the coin :)

Hair: Ophelia by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Earrings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Top: Sunday Sweatshirt Petal by e.marie @ District 20

Nails: Bento Nail #023 by *PL* @ District 20

Pants: Maia Slim Jeans by Delirium

Shoes: Bow Tippy Sneakers by Delirium

Pose: Heavens Seat 1 by Something New

Snowflakes: Winter Effects by Deadly Nightshade @ Peace on Earth 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive