Scared To Be Lonely

Sunday, November 19, 2017


For once I got a full eight hours of sleep! Hooray!!! I didn't exactly have my best night but I think I'll get over it soon enough. Today unfortunately is busy for me and I keep forgetting to do this and that! Someone give me a time machine please! I am stressed out, and beyond scattered for thought today. So I'm going to keep this as short and simple as I can! I have these chains that I am wearing today which are from my sponsor Pervette! My readers can snag these up exclusively at the 4Mesh Event!

Hair: Jas by Runaway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Piercings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Angel Dress Green by CandyDoll

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Chains: Lovely by Pervette @ 4Mesh

Heels: Libellule Suede Heels by Vale Koer

Pose: Observe 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive