Baby It's Cold Outside

Saturday, December 09, 2017


As the days get colder my skin gets drier... (I know what you're thinking here.. "Why the hell is the conversation going there?" Just wait) the top of my hands are bone dry and actually flaking from how dry it is up here in South Dakota. I decided to put a cream on it to help hydrate them again.. 30 seconds later I am breaking out like I had a hundred little fire ants biting me (trust me, be happy if you have never had a fire ant bite you... you would never forget it). So that was great to know that I am developing allergies at the ripe age of 23! Talk about a way to learn that I should just stick to regular hydrating cream and not scented stuff! Or at least.. throw out my old bottles! Anyways, this is one of my favorite Christmas songs... yes I like the rapey Christmas song as one of my dear friends would call it. All I know is that when I sing this song I have the perfect bluesy voice for it... which matters to me quite a lot (if you have read previous blog posts you would understand why). 

Anyways, today we have a sponsor item from Something New today! Ally always delivers when it comes to the fun Christmas poses and I can rely on her for something different from the normal! My readers can grab this pose that I am using at the Baby It's Cold Outside hunt! The hint for this is... Nothing like a hot COFFEE when its cold outside mainstore. Happy Hunting~♥

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined Up by The Face

Rings: Luxy Rings by **RE**

Bracelet: Snowflakes Hands Jewel by Astralia

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Frida by Supernatural

Top: Asturias Shirt by ISON

Jeans: DWL Classic by Blueberry

Heels: Tropaeolum by Empire

Pose: Baby It's Cold Outside by Something New @ Baby It's Cold Outside Hunt

Bunny: Bunny helps with the Decor by Half-Deer

Birds: Black Baby Birds by Half-Deer


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive