Sweet Things

Thursday, September 28, 2017


She cares for me more than I know... she always is there to hear me bitch it out... she is Hope... the one who always is there. 

I did another collab today my readers!! I am so happy because collabs are not only a chance for me to express myself but for both bloggers to come together and share both of their styles! I will link her version of this under my wall of text! Today is yet another fun post which lets my mind go wild with opportunities! I know I have used this gazebo thing a ton... but I just can't help it! It's freaking beautiful and always captures a perfect picture! Happy Shopping <3

Hope's Picture

Rosy

Ears: Cotton Usagi by + aii

Hair: Rumor by Truth

Sunglasses: Wednesday RARE by Foxes @ Lootbox

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity Body Shop

Dress: Wednesday Dress by Foxes @ Lootbox


Hope

Boots: Autumn Long Boot by Zenith


Pose: Caring and Sharing by Q Poses


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive