Gold Dust Woman

Wednesday, September 27, 2017


Today is the day that I caught a magic bird and it loved me very very much! Once again! My good friend Hope is to the rescue helping me come up with some cool ideas for my blog posts! That woman is the best and I can't believe the spirit that guides her sometimes... It's strong that's for sure! Today I have a fun post of course which makes my heart soar more than anything to plunge into blogging! Happy Shopping <3 Thank you Hope! 

Hair: Apple by Truth @ Uber

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity Body Shop

Falcon: Avian Arcana 7 by Jian @ Lootbox

Dress: Red Queen Gown RARE by Dead Dollz @ Lootbox

Lights: Gown Lights by Dead Dollz @ Lootbox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive