Her Name Is Alice

Monday, September 25, 2017


I'm more of a spades person myself but I do enjoy a good game of poker. I miss when I used to do spades tournaments online with a bunch of friends and then switch to hearts all over again and see if we can even keep up in the wee hours of the morning. Today is simply another fun pose thanks to a dear friend of mine <3 She was able to provide me some fun things to play with so I could go wild, and have fun! Thank you, Hope. As the stress in my RL increases there is always one constant that I have and that would be this blog. So no matter what, I will always have this blog which is my favorite thing in the world right now. Thank you all for being here and reading it. This is what I love to do but I couldn't have got this far without people enjoying the photos that I do and watching me grow over the years! I'm just feeling grateful with what I have today, thankful that I have what I do have in my life. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rumor by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Ears: Cotton Usagi by + aii

Collar: Simone Heart by **RE**

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Piercings: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity

Outfit & Cards: Go Ask Alice by Dead Dollz @ Lootbox

Heels: Deadly Pumps by Reign

Pose: Hella Cute 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive