We Don't Talk Anymore

Friday, September 29, 2017



I always wanted to learn the harp in high school, I remember sitting in varsity orchestra gazing at the harp and asking my friend who played it to teach me some odds and ends! Sadly, that young woman never taught me the harp, and I didn't pursue it. That is one regret I have. Today I have a post that is purely for fun again and I am using part of my land to do it! This entire outfit is very different from my normal type of clothing that I usual wear/blog! It was very interesting to see Rosy in something totally out of her comfort zone. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Apple by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Eyes: Moonlit Eyes by Booty's Beauty

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity

Outfit & Boots: Erebus by Violent Seduction

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Pose: Di'Cor - Harps (Pure) by NRage


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive