Now or Never

Saturday, September 02, 2017


I know that GoT is over but alas! I have a solution for my readers to take some kick ass photos and bring it back to life almost! I for one love GoT and I wish that there were more episodes because I would love to spend week after week watching more content! Alas, that cannot happen! So I will settle with my sponsor Something New to help quell the anxiety for next year! My readers can get this pose exclusively at the main store of Something New! The other two poses (which I will be blogging in the on coming days) are also at the main store and are fun to play around with as well! I can't wait to show y'all my other creations <3 Also! A special shoutout to the tattoo that I am wearing which is from my sponsor Pervette! I do love this tattoo which is why my readers see my wearing it a lot! My readers can pick this tattoo up at the main store of Pervette! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Piercing: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Eyeshadow: Kami Shadow by Veechi

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Choker: Danny by NOIR

Outfit: Winter is Coming by Astralia

Nails: Elektra Rings & Nails by **RE**

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Pose: Mother Dragon Stone by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive