Love Bites

Friday, September 01, 2017


My husband and I finally got back home to Houston just last night! Surprisingly there was really no flooding at all where I live. The media has really blown this out of proportion, I'm sure in some areas is really is this bad otherwise why would the media even be here. This is also a reason why you shouldn't take the news at their word though. So now that I am back home I am very excited to get back to blogging again because I've missed my graphics! So today I have this outfit that I am wearing which is a new exclusive from Petry Model! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB page! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Piercings: Miriam ears Piercings by **RE**

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Heart Lock VII by Identity

Dress: HDS Outfit by Petry Model FB

Heels: Snapdragon by Empire

Pose: Lara's Prerogative by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive