Look What You Made Me Do

Sunday, September 03, 2017


Part 2 of the GoT poses has begun! As promised I have the next part of the trilogy which is more of an action pose than just a normal one! My readers can pick this pose up at the main store of Something New of course and they can also find the other two poses as well! I will have the next and last GoT picture pose fest tomorrow of course! I can't forget the tattoo that I am wearing which is from my sponsor Pervette! My readers can pick this up at their main store as well! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Kami Shadow by Veechi

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Necklace: Danny Necklace by Noir

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Winter is Coming by Astralia

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Pose: Mother Dragon Fighter by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive