Havana

Monday, September 04, 2017



This is Part 3 of the GoT pictures! So I have this last couple of photos and I absolutely loved stumbling upon! Photos that happen out of fun and just suddenly are the best! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the main store of Something New along with the other two poses that my readers can buy! Also another mention is the tattoo that I am wearing which is from my sponsor Pervette! My readers can pick this up at their main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Kami Shadow by Veechi

Necklace: Danny Necklace by NOIR

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Winter is Coming by Astralia

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Pose: Mother Dragon by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive