Swish Swish

Sunday, May 21, 2017


It's early on a Sunday morning and I've chosen to do laundry and make a blog post. First and foremost.... ugh, laundry why must you always pile up when I want to be left alone? I try to do it only once a week but it ends up piling up at least twice a week instead! I swear it's black magic. The only thing that is black magic today is the top that I am wearing which of course is from Petry Model! My readers can snag up this sexy item which can be worn with just the bra or the top, exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB page! Special mention to Something New for the pose that my readers can snag exclusively at their main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Kare by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: She Chic Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Top: Top Art by Petry Model FB 

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Shorts: Dark Harness Tank and Shorts by Delirium

Heels: Mae Platform Black by Gos Boutique

Pose: Diva by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive