Photograph

Saturday, May 20, 2017


Not having a good day, so I'm going to just keep to the point... Today I have as a sponsor item Petry Model with the lingerie that I am wearing! In this case I took to my pool to lounge around in it. My readers can pick this up exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB Page! Last but not least I have a pose that I am using which of course is from Something New, which my readers can pick up at their main store. Happy Shopping and have a better day than I am. 

Hair: Kohaku by ARGRACE

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: She Chic Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Lingerie: Lingerie DSX by Petry Model FB

Tattoo: Auriga by Letis Tattoo

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails 

Heels: Grace Sandals Red Glitter by Gos Boutique

Pose: Mixed Emotions 6 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive