Party Til We Die

Friday, May 19, 2017


I'm probably going to nap at some point today because I still have my glasses on and that makes me sleepy. I have one sponsor item for this post, but of course I have an honorable mention (because I am absolutely obsessed with Astralia) because I love this brand. Alright first and foremost I have the sponsor item which is the top that I am wearing which is of course from Petry Model! My readers can this hot off the rack exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check out their FB! Of course my honorable mention is Astralia with the back drop and the unicorn frappochinco that I am drinking! I love her designs, and I almost envy every single one! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Grind Hair by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eye Shadow: She Chic Sadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Blouse TYW by Petry Model FB

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto nails by Formanails

Drink: Cute Frappuccino by Astralia

Pants: Stella Jeans by Legal Insanity

Back Drop: Vintage Backgrounds (Fast Food) by Astralia @ Rewind


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive