Candy Shop

Wednesday, May 17, 2017


I must be on mental adderall. How would I be able to do this without actually taking the med? Simply put, I am hyper right now. I can barley focus yet I am doing a blog post. PERFECT! Lord help me focus tonight haha. This post is of course brought to my readers from my magical shopping skills and some sponsors of mine! First and foremost is the outfit that I am wearing which is of course Petry Model! My readers can get this top, skirt and boots as an entire outfit exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their Facebook page! Then of course is a shout out to Something New with the older pose that I still love to this day! My readers can dig up this fun one exclusively at the main store of Something New! Shout out to the hair that I am wearing which I love because I can change the hair STYLE! Before I go on another spastic rant... Imma end it here! Haha. Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Grind Hair by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Monsoon Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme by Veechi

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Hand: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Outfit: GDS Outfit by Petry Model FB

Pose: Hidden Library by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive