Bon Appetit

Monday, May 22, 2017


I've been kind of obsessed with the new pole that I got in my home, for those that don't know already, I think pole dancing is relaxing and is a effective way to workout and be graceful. Sometimes my friends will find me on the pole just AFK because, that's what I do when I'm stuck in Photoshop and I don't want to be in a club! I am always dancing in some way or form. My sponsor item for today is the boots that I am wearing which of course is exclusively from Petry Model! My readers can find this at the their main store and check it out on their face book! Happy Shopping <3

Bow: The Perfect Gift Headpiece by Astralia

Hair: Nora by RunAway

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Hands; Prohands by Vista

Nails: My SHort Round Nails by Puki

Outfit: Anthea Lingerie Pink by Sweet Thing

Boots: Boot #1 by Petry Model FB


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive