Malibu

Monday, May 29, 2017


I am enjoying being care free, thinking about my blog posts and many other creative opportunities that I can take advantage of! First and foremost, I have just a few sponsor items in this post and then I'm going to think of a few more creative posts while my mind is still on the creative train! First and foremost I have the skirt that I am wearing which is of course from Petry Model and hot off the racks! My readers can check out this item exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and on their FB! Then next up I have an item that isn't exactly new from Pervette, but is still good to keep around. My readers can pick up the tattoo that I am wearing at the main store of Pervette! Also the pose that I am using is also Something New! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Arabella by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Belt Necklace by Zenith

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Top: Sally Top by LpD

Skirt: Skirt Jeans RDG by Petry Model @ FB

Heels: Taupe Antheia Sandal by Maitreya

Pose: Mixed Emotions 5 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive