Let Her Go

Tuesday, May 30, 2017


I love to bathe in the sun, and needless to say I am doing just that with my not so secret admirer... my husband! So.... I'm going to keep this short and snappy the main item for today's post is of course Something New with the last item from the EnMESHed box! So let me explain how EnMESHed works... first you have to buy the box that is monthly and comes with exclusive items only sold within those months ONLY for 900L! This is the last one for the three that are included! Get it while you can and before the month of June hits! And of course we have the theme which is Summer Lovin'! Happy Shopping and enjoy wearing tons of sunscreen!

Hair: HoneyAna by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Salt Water Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Be Mine Necklace by Legal Insanity

Bikini: Clarice Bikini Sea by Just Because

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Pose: Summer Lovin' by Something New @ EnMESHed


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive