Cold

Thursday, June 01, 2017


My morning cup of joe.... I've never had one. Well I can't say that.... I just don't enjoy coffee. If someone could convert me, I could really use one right about now... *sips fake coffee* I am up really late tonight because I just can't sleep.... and I don't want too because I have been having some pretty disturbing dreams. Which makes me not want to sleep at all. So while I am trying to stay lucid.... (I am currently doing laundry, taking out trash and washing dishes to keep awake) lets cut to the chase! My sponsor item for this post is of course the dress that I am wearing which of course in the style of 1 Hundred! My readers can get this exclusively at the Thrift Shop! Of course it comes in the colors of Mint, Fuchsia, Lilac and Berry! Happy Shopping <3

Crown: Jelly Baby Tiara Rare by !Oleander

Hair: HoneyAna by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Salt Water Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Attraction Of The Hibiscus by Taox

Necklace: Be Mine Necklace by Legal Insanity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Dress: Just Me Mini Lilac by 1 Hundred @ Thrift Shop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive