Burnin' Bridges

Saturday, May 27, 2017


I am continuing the beach scene today! I am going to keep this post short because, you see that this is almost the same post as before? Well that's because this is another pose from Something New! That and I wanted to keep it the same because.... same theme... time for the same party! Sorry if my readers are bored with it, but I'm having the time of my life eating a watermelon while IN the pool. I'm a rule breaker XD. So of course the sponsor item for this post is the pose that I am using which is one of the three that are exclusively at the EnMESHed event/box! The box cost 900L for the month of June, and it comes with exclusive things inside not just this pose but much more! Well worth the 900L! Trust me! Also, if you happen to miss the time to preorder the June box, have no fear.... you can order it afterwards for a limited time! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Bikini: Clarice Bikini Sea by Just Because

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Pose: Take A Bite by Something New @ EnMESHed


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive