Wavy

Friday, May 26, 2017


It's time to get beachy! We're almost out of May which means vacation time! I know for me, I am personally planning a vacation near my birthday so I am going to work towards that instead of this summer. So first and foremost we have this pose that I am using which is of course from Something New! It's a special kind of pose though because my readers can get this exclusively at the new EnMESHed box for June! My readers need to jump up on this opportunity to get the new box for June! My readers can take this opportunity by preordering the box for only 900L! Or if you are too late, then you can also get the item in the box for a limited time! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shaodw by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Bikini: Clarice Bikini Sea by Just Because

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Heels: Lolita Espardrilles by Gos Boutique

Pose: Summer Vibes by Something New @ EnMESHed


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive