I Will Be There

Tuesday, May 09, 2017


I Will Be There Lyrics

I'm ready for the first of finals today... just can't wait to get it over with so I'm going to keep this short of course. This song is kind of a triumph song for me, in the sense that I know I am not alone and that I will always be there for my close friends (even when they don't realize it). First and foremost I have the outfit that I am wearing which is a hot off the rack item from Petry Model! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check them out on their FB page! Last but not least is the choker that I am wearing which is of course from Pervette! My readers can pick this up in a couple of different shades exclusively at the Dark Style Fair! Side note, this new hair style from Truth is awesome! You can switch up the different sides your hair can lay and there are NEW SHADES for colors! Ohlala indeed! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Kare by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Choker: Encanted Cross Choker Silver Black by Pervette @ Dark Style

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails for Vista by Formanails

Outfit: Outfit DTP by Petry Model FB

Pose: Pack Gift 4 (1) by Overlow Poses


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive