Doctor Pepper

Monday, May 08, 2017


I'm not really feeling well, had to get more drops in my ears and I'm stressed out about finals. I am pretty sure it is the drops in my ears that are making me feel sick right now. So I'm going to keep this abnormally short. First and foremost I have the choker that I am wearing is exclusively made by Pervette which is exclusively at the Kinky Event! It comes in different colors and makes a perfect sexy addition to an outfit! Then last but not least I have the shorts that I am wearing which is a new off the rack item that my readers can get at the main store of Petry Model and check out on their FB! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: HoneyAna by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Makeup: Pearl De Mar Eyeshadow by Arte

Choker: Choker My Sweet Love Black Silver by Pervette @ Kinky

Top: Maia Sweater by Delirium

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails for Vista by Formanails

Shorts: YSQ Shorts by Petry Model FB

Pose: VAHstand 02 by Vista


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive