Free.k

Friday, May 05, 2017


It's Cinco De Mayo and I am drinkless.... that is just depressing but that is what it is like when you don't have the money. I hope my readers are enjoying their evenings with the Cinco spirit! I have a few sponsor items tonight then I'm off to bed (I know, I'm such a party pooper!). First and foremost is the cute sexy black lace chain I have on my thigh! Which of course is from the one and only Pervette! My readers can pick up this at an exclusive gacha event which is at the Gacha Garden! You have many colors and I am wearing one of the rares that is available! Needless to say,... massive sex appeal! Then last but not least is the pose that my husband and I are using which is of course Something New exclusively in the enMESHed box! My readers can be apart of this box exclusively if they sign up each month! My readers can even get this pose for a limited time until the next box comes out! Hurry up and sign up for it before it's too late! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: HoneyAna by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Makeup: Pearl De Mar Eyeshadow by Arte

Outfit: Spring Casual Shirt with Short by Zenith

Lace: Lace Leg Chain Silver by Pervette @ Gacha Garden

Pose: Summer Ride by Something New @ enMESHed


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive