Control

Wednesday, May 03, 2017



I'm supppppper stressed. *sings a super stressed song* I have two tests due tomorrow and needless to say I am up the wall, through the roof, and any other prepositions you can think of! In the meantime to calm myself down I decided to get a blog post done! First and foremost I have this outfit that I am wearing which is 1 Hundred! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the 1 Hundred Marketplace! This outfit comes in two different colors which are Pink and Lilac! Then last but not least I have this pose that I am using in the first picture which of course is from Something New which my readers can pick up exclusively at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: AveryElena by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Pearl De Mar Eyeshadow by Arte

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Outfit: Bratty Top & Skirt by 1 Hundred @ MP

Boots: Iconic Doll Black by Blueberry

Pose: Her Waiting Game by Something Erotic

Pose: VAH Stand 01 by Vista


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive