Mary Jane Holland

Monday, May 01, 2017




Oh my goodness it's already MAY?! Jees, that means that my semester of college is almost over (graduation anybody?) My days are now working, blogging and studying. Sleep, eat, repeat. It's kind of like the days are being smushed into one and I am trying not to go insane. Well, let me put it this way... it was WAY better than the previous class where I only had 8 week for the whole course. So I have a couple of sponsor items for this blog post. My first item is of course from Petry Model which is the cute sexy top that I am wearing! My readers can pick it up at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB! Last but not least is the pose I am using in the first photo is from Something New which is exclusively at the enMESHed Event! I would like to stress that enMESHed is a GROUP that you join in SL. It operates like Luxe Box and is preorder at 900L. Then if you wanted to get this pose after the month of May, then it would be 1300L to collect the months worth of poses! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Cheri by =DeLa*

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Makeup: Pearl De Mar Eyeshadow by Arte

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails for Vista Hand by Formanails

Top: Top SRS by Petry Model FB

Skirt: Lace Mini with Stud belt White by MOoH!

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by Reign

Pose: Sunflower Dreams by Something New @ enMESHed


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive