I Remember

Friday, April 28, 2017



There has to be a thought that crosses everyone's mind at some point about how much the stars put them in awe. For me I was obsessed with how the moon would look when my father and I went hunting in October/November. When the moon would get closer and closer and turn slightly orange. It was beautiful. Not only that, but the best time to see the stars would have to be 2AM-5AM. Those were the best memories to see the stars. Hunting. So today I have the skirt that I am wearing which is from Petry Model! My readers can pick this cute thing up in store and on the Facebook page! Then last but not least I have the pose that I am using which is of course Something New! My readers can pick up this pose exclusively at the Pose Fair! Also special mention to Ducknipple which my readers can pick up the shoes from their main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Kohaku by ARGRACE

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Makeup: eyeliner for Catwa by teapi.

Top: Sailor Top by Gawk!

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Skirt: Skirt YHF by Petry Model FB

Shoes: Ballerinas vs1 by Ducknipple

Pose: Moon Beam by Something New @ Pose Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive