Rockabye

Saturday, May 13, 2017



I'm making this blog post as I am dancing in my chair because I am listening to some SICK house tunes in world. Trust me, I don't often dance in my chair a lot when it comes to live stream DJ's... so this one is obviously a keeper (shoutout to DJ Max)! I would also like to mention a major thank you to my sissah Karhma for helping me achieve this look in more ways than one! She always has the best taste in SL clothing and events! SO lemme dig into this one! First and foremost I have the top and skirt (Kustom9 Round) that I am wearing which is both from CandyDoll (which my sister was VERY surprised to hear that I'd never shopped there)! Also the heels I am wearing are from CandyDoll as well. As my sissah says.... "Every girl has to have her CandyDoll outfit!". Next up I have the makeup I am wearing which is all veechi darling! *fans self* Then of course the background I have is exclusively from Astralia and it is at the Rewind Event as a gacha! I assure my readers... many more posts to come with the multiple backgrounds from that gacha! Last but not least is the first pose I am using which is from Something New which my readers can pick up at the main store of Something New! Thank you sissah for helping me come up with this fantastic cute outfit! <3 Happy Shopping!

Hair: Amber by RunAway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Kami Shadow Liner by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Top: Charlene Top White by CandyDoll

Skirt: Holly Skirt Raspberry by CandyDoll @ Kustom9

Heels: Jessy White by CandyDoll

BackDrop: Vintage Backgrounds Dressing Room by Astralia @ Rewind

Pose 1: Feel Her Pose 1 by Something New

Pose 2: Jewel One by oOo Studio


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive