Light My Body Up

Sunday, May 14, 2017



This is the way to be... on the Throne of Awesome not giving any F**ks! Today I have a few items for a fun post that I am still mixing with a shopping trip that I took with my Sissah and of course some sponsor items because... I'm a blogger, and bloggers typically have sponsors (unless you are rich)! So first and foremost I have this belly chain that I am wearing which is exclusively from Pervette that my readers can snag at the Mesh Body Addicts Event! This chain comes in many different colors to keep your outfit just on 'fleek' (I think that is what that means). Next up is the poses that I am using in both pictures which is of course Something New! My readers can pick up these poses exclusively at the main store of Something New on a slap N dash board! Last but not least I have on a pair of heels which are from Ducknipple that my readers can pick up at their main store! Next up are the mentions that I think should be mentioned.... Veechi for the makeup and of course the back ground setup that I have which is from Astralia exclusively at the Rewind Event! Get it while it's hot! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Kimberly by RunAway

Head; Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Sleuth Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Top & Short: Megan Purple by CandyDoll @ Rewind

Chain: Soft Belly Chains Black by Pervette @ Mesh Body Addicts

Heels: Heels vs3 by Ducknipple

BackDrop: Vintage backgrounds (Throne of awesome) by Astralia @ Rewind

Pose 1: Model Me 5 by Something New

Pose 2: Model Me 2 by Something New



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive