No Money

Friday, April 21, 2017



I'd like to say...I took a whole round of pictures then I realized once I had put all my settings back to normal that it WAS NOT on ultra. -_-. Oh. My. Goodness. I had to redo this again so I hope my readers enjoy this simple post today! My sponsor items for today are of course the outfit that I am wearing which is hot off of the rack from Petry Model! my readers can snag that at the main store of Petry Model! And of course the first pose that I am using is from Something New which can be exclusively found at the Pose Fair! Then of course I am wearing at tattoo from my sponsor Pervette! My readers can find this tattoo at the main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Tulip by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Janset Eyeliner and Lashes by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Prohands by Vista

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Outfit: Dress TRS by Petry Model FB

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Heels: Iconic Doll Black by Blueberry

Pose 1: Mixed Emotions by Something New @ Pose Fair

Pose 2: Nail Envy by Rosetta's Garden


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive