All Star

Friday, April 21, 2017


This is something I haven't done in years!! Double post day! Not only was I able to get a post with my husband, but I was able to squeeze in my deer on the land, incorporate 1 Hundred and Something New! Personally...I might leave this pose outside permanently. It's really sweet! So first and foremost I have the pose that I am using which is of course Something New which is exclusively at the Pose Fair as well! Next up we have the 1 Hundred outfit that I am wearing which comes in multiple polka dot colors to choose from! My readers can pick this up at the Black Fashion Fair exclusively! Yes... I am obsessed with these heels from Blueberry... DEAL WITH IT. <3 Happy Shopping

Hair: Marina by RunAway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Janset Eyeliner & Lashes by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Prohands Bento by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Dress: Darling Mini Mint by 1 Hundred @ Black Fashion Fair

Heels: Iconic Doll Black by Blueberry

Pose: Love in the Woods by Something New @ Pose Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive