M.I.L.F. $ 2.0

Thursday, April 20, 2017




In an odd mood tonight...the mix of sleepiness and I want to go party. Unfortunately I am not Rockefeller and can't do that! I'm going to keep this short and sweet today. I have a couple of sponsor items of course! First and foremost is the outfit that I am wearing which is a 1 Hundred item that is exclusively at the Thrift Shop! Then last but not least is the pose that I am using which is exclusively also at the Thrift Shop! One could say that is a Thrift Shop post! My cleverness is just gone... Lol. Someone put me to bed ALREADY! I picked this song again because I'm having a time in my life where I'm not afraid to look sexy in RL and this song comes to mind. Even though I don't have kids... I just find it a fun song to mess with my husband. Plus... that beat though! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Rowan by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Makeup: Janset Eyeliner and Lashes by Euphoric

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Outfit: Blunt Slut Set Cherry by 1 Hundred @ Thrift Shop

Shoes: Iconic Doll Shoes Black by Blueberry

Pose: Punking Out by Something New @ Thrift Shop (2nd Photo)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive