Mo Bounce

Sunday, March 26, 2017




Well today is full of creativity and other interesting things! It's been awhile since I created something and thanks to my husband I was able to see my dream come true! I was frustrated when I could find a decent pose to show off my nails on the bottom portion of my body instead of just my face or in front of me. This is where I integrated Nail Envy from Rosetta's Garden.... My readers can check that out exclusively on the marketplace! then of course the sponsor item for this post is the underwear that I am wearing which is sassy AF! Thanks to Delirium which brings the bite back into bedroom! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the SD Exclusive! Special shout out to the nail art that I am rocking which of course is Astralia! <3 Happy Shopping

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Underwear: Cyn Panties and Bra by Delirium @ SD Exclusive

Hands; Bento ProHands by Vista

Pose: Nail Envy by Rosetta's Garden


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive