Symphony

Monday, March 27, 2017



I'm ready for the busy part of the year to come for my work and needless to say I am going to be busy with all things in my life. I'm going to keep it short and spiffy, my sponsor item that is for today is the shirt that I am wearing which is of course from Delirium which is at the SD Exclusive! Last but not least I have the pose which I am using which is of course from Something New! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the SOS Event! Happy Shopping <3

Branches: Sakura Head #1 by *N*

Hair: Pretty Reckless 1 by Tableau Vivant

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Rock Nails by Astralia

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Top: Y Strap Mini by Delirium @ SD Exclusive

Pants: Niki Leather Leggings Espresso by Mimikri

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Feel Her Pose 1 by Something New @ SOS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive