Dreamer

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

 


Thinking about have some fun before my work gets busy again, also thinking up some collabs with some favorite people of mine. This blog post is all about some goodies that I have picked up from Zenith, and Euphoric! I am also using the Something New photo land which my readers can use if they join the free group! It is hard to find a good place to take pictures in anymore. Happy Shopping and if my readers find some more land to take pictures at... holler at me! <3

Hair: Delphine by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Bento Prohands by Vista

Eye Makeup: Manhattan Night Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Face Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Tattoo: Je t'aime by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Xiango Mo Set by Zenith

Nails: Rock Nails by Astralia

Pose 1: Jewel Two by oOo

Pose 2: Jewel Five by oOo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive