Light My Body Up

Saturday, March 25, 2017



Nails. Let's get some nails! XD I am totally obsessed with nails now... I need the jewelry and of course I need the accessories! Lots of shopping has ensued and will keep happening! I am going to keep it short because I really want to go back to shopping and of course I am interested in diving back into some of my games today! My sponsor item for today is the dress that I am wearing which of course is a new hot item from Ducknipple! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Ducknipple! I want to do a special shout out to Astralia for the nails that I am wearing, they are exquisite and I just can't get enough of her designs! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Mini Dress vs8 by Ducknipple

Hands: Bento Prohands by Vista

Nails: Rock Nails by Astralia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive